Subject: RE: [dita-help] MINUTES: DITA Help Subcommittee Meeting on 01/24/08

Hi Stan,

  There are a few different ways for uploading meeting minutes.

-   Type the minutes into the body of an email message and send to the group.
-   Type the minutes into a document and upload that document to the group
repository in the Meeting Notes folder.
-   Attach the minutes document to an email message and send to the group.
-   Add a link to the minutes in the calendar entry on the meeting date.

Let me know what problems you're having, if any, and I can walk you through the
process.

Regards,

Mary