Subject: Groups - DITA Help SC Meeting modified

Sorry - I had the wrong GoToMeeting ID. The correct ID is:
450-171-677 (access directly through
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/450171677

 -- Anthony Self*

DITA Help SC Meeting has been modified by Anthony Self*

Date:  Thursday, 06 March 2008
Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm ET

Event Description:
In this meeting, we will talk a little more about context-sensitive Help "hooks", and whether they belong in DITA or in an external file.
The dial-in information is:
Tel: +1-866-545-5227 (USA)
Participant Code: 3537021#
Demonstrations will be through GoToMeeting:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/450171677
Meeting ID: 450-171-677

Agenda:
1. Open
2. Roll call
3. Confirmation of Minutes.
4. New member introductions
5. Demonstration
..AIR Help (Scott Prentice)
6. Context-sensitivity discussion
7. Other Matters
8. Next Meeting
9. Close

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=18034

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20080303T000000Z
DTSTART:20080306T210000Z
DTEND:20080306T220000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:DITA Help SC Meeting
  Help "hooks"\, and whether they belong in DITA or in an external file.
  \nThe dial-in information is: \nTel: +1-866-545-5227 (USA)
  \nParticipant Code: 3537021# \nDemonstrations will be through
  GoToMeeting: \nhttps://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/450171677\nMeeting
  ID: 450-171-677\n\nGroup: DITA Help SC\nCreator: Anthony Self*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=18034
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=18034
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR