Subject: DITA Help SC Meeting Postponed

Dear DITA Help SC members

I'm sorry to tell you we need to postpone the DITA Help SC meeting scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday 24 April), as I am going to be taking advantage of a public holiday "long weekend" in Australia, and can't host the meeting.

Can we please reschedule this meeting for the following Thursday, 1 May, at the same time (4:30 pm US EST)?

Sorry to have to make this schedule change.

Tony Self