Subject: Best Practices Schedule

Hi all --

I just posted the minutes from our meeting last Thursday ... I wanted to highlight the deadlines that we discussed.

      - 10/02: First editorial pass ... Stan (at a minimum) to
               send comments/issues to everyone.
               Authors ... review and integrate changes as best
               you can.
      - 10/09: Submissions freeze ... missing sections due:
               > PTC Help (Chris)
               > HTML-Plus (Tony)
               > RoboHelp (Vivek)
               > Resources (Joe)
      - 10/16: Second editorial pass ... Stan (at a minimum) to
               send comments/issues to everyone.
               Authors ... review and integrate changes as best
               you can.
      - 10/23: DHSC to review status and assess schedule.
               If everything looks OK, we send a draft of the Guide
               to the two DITA TCs and to any other groups who may
               want to review it in a Beta-quality state.
      - 10/30: DHSC to process feedback as it comes in.
      - 11/07: DHSC to review status and final approval schedule.

:-)

Stan