Subject: Sample DITA Project

Greetings colleagues!

I have uploaded to the DHSC files area a collection of DITA source files for
a fictitious Help system. In our last telephone meeting, we discussed these
files as offering a better test set than the Garage samples. In the medium
term, when we're all sufficiently happy with the quality/accuracy of the
markup, these files will be permanently hosted in the Yahoo! DITA User Group
Files area. (It was seen that this was the most logical place for adopters
to find such files, as this is where many of the OT plug-ins are hosted.)

If you get the chance, would you be able to review the topics to check that
the semantic markup is correct, and suggest any changes that we could make
so that the files represent good practice (if not best practice)? There are
about 20 topics in all, and I hope this will be a small enough sample to be
manageable, but a large enough sample to include conrefs, reltables, images,
different information types, and different directory structures.

These topics were created by Heather Wymer, a "Structured Authoring with
DITA" student from Swinburne University. She has kindly given her permission
for their use.

Regards

Tony Self