Subject: Latest DHCP Best Practices Guide Attached

Hi --

Here's where I am with the Guide (two formats attached). Chat with you at 4:00/EST. :-)

What's in there ...
- The edits I proposed earlier this week ... with exceptions
  noted in the next section.
- Spell check edits
- Revision of the Resources section (now a wham-bam
  reference-y topic)

What's NOT in there ...
- Final legal stuff:
  > <trademark> tags as needed in running text
  > OASIS-styled copyright page
- Index markers
- XHTML with OASIS "skin" ... couldn't get it running;
  probably pilot error on my end
- More proofing ...
- Tagging changes for monospace ... we need to discuss:
  > <filepath>
  > <synph>
  > <userinput>
- Related-links elements (do not build in PDF2)
- Final title page

What we need to discuss ...
- Title
- XHTML output ... affects tagging
- DITA-OT1.5 PDF2?
- DITA 1.2 features (coderef, keyword/text)
- Bookmap output?
- Screen shot quality
- Next update date??? Sharon Burton is working on content,
  but will not have it for this first release.

Stan

DHSC_BestPractices_December18_commenting.pdf

DHSC_BestPractices_Dec18_tojsbis.zip