Subject: RE: [dita-help] Name for Best Practices Document

We had an earlier discussion about the DITA Help label. I don't know if we
have minutes for it. My position was that we are in a position to
appropriate that name and define it as we see fit. And I think we did define
it in the guide. I don't have it in front of me at the moment.

Joe Welinske, WritersUA
The Conference for Software User Assistance
www.WritersUA.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Prentice [mailto:sp@leximation.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:10 AM
Cc: dita-help@lists.oasis-open.org

Well .. not to beat this horse too much .. but if we call this something
like "DITA Help Implementation Guide", are we implying that the guide
provides information on implementing "DITA Help"? Have we defined what we
mean by "DITA Help"? There isn't really an output or deliverable called DITA
Help .. right? This might be more accurately called "DITA-Based Help
Implementation Guide" .. no I don't really like that as a title, but it is
more accurate, no?

...scott