Subject: DITA Help promotion

Here are some thoughts about promotion of our DITA Help Technology Guide and the DITA Help SC. Shoot me an email if you are interested in assisting with this effort.

The purpose would be to get the word out about our activities to as wide a circle as possible. This would include developing a press release and distributing that to relevant list serves, networking groups, tool vendors, contractors, etc.

We could brainstorm what entities to mail to, coordinate a day to get the news out, and then store that for future announcements.

Someone suggested having a way to field input through an email address. That would be a valuable thing to have ready for the press release. Maybe that is something that other OASIS groups have figured out how to do best.

Joe Welinske