Subject: Survey of Help Authors

Greetings, colleagues

At the last meeting I promised to summarise the sorts of questions people at
the DITA Help Forum (at last year's WritersUA Conference) were asking, and
features they were demanding, with a view of using this as a basis for a
proposed survey of Help authors. I have completed this summary, and have
also appended a summary of the observations that Ian Balanza-Davis made in
correspondence with Matthew Ellison.

You can find that summary on the DITA Help Wiki at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/DITA_Help_User_Survey

I've included an item on the agenda for Thursday's meeting to follow this
up.

Regards

Tony Self