Subject: WritersUA Conference in Seattle in March

Greetings colleagues

This year, the WritersUA Conference runs from 29th March to 1st April in
Seattle, Washington.

We have arranged to have a DITA Help Forum along similar lines to the one
last year in Portland (although with a different title, "Creating Help with
DITA"). This will provide the opportunity for Help authors to provide us
with feedback, suggestions and direction. I know that myself, Matthew
Ellison, Scott Prentice and Joe Welinske are attending. Is anyone else from
the DITA Help subcommittee going? If so, can we rope you into the forum
panel?

Tony Self