Subject: Groups - DITA Help SC Meeting added

This Monday's meeting we will be joined by Robert Anderson, who will help
us with our discussions reference implementations of Help features through
processing. Robert is the driving force behind the DITA Open Toolkit.

 -- Anthony Self*

DITA Help SC Meeting has been added by Anthony Self*

Date:  Monday, 11 May 2009
Time:  04:00pm - 05:00pm ET

Event Description:
This meeting, we'll again be using GoToMeeting, and its VoIP service for audio. This means you'll need to be in front of an audio-equipped PC for the call, and it works best if you have a headset. The meeting address is:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/519873673
Meeting Password: dita
Meeting ID: 519-873-673

Agenda:
1. Open
2. Roll call and minutes of previous meeting
3. New member introductions
4. Discussion on demarkation between standards and processing.
5. Other Matters
6. Next Meeting
7. Close

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=24234

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20090508T000000Z
DTSTART:20090511T200000Z
DTEND:20090511T210000Z
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:DITA Help SC Meeting
  for audio. This means you'll need to be in front of an audio-equipped
  PC for the call\, and it works best if you have a headset. The meeting
  address is: \nhttps://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/519873673 \nMeeting
  Password: dita \nMeeting ID: 519-873-673\n\nGroup: DITA Help
  SC\nCreator: Anthony Self*
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=24234
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-help/event.php?event_id=24234
END:VEVENT