Subject: Re: [dita-help] Lateral Thinking - Cloning the DHSC

Hi Tony,

  The charter of the DITA TC was not changed in any way; whatever was allowable previously is still allowable. That said, there's no reason not to have parallel subcommittees - one working on the actual DITA specialization and another working on its adoption.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.