Subject: Potential problem with BigBlueButton

Dear Shaun and DHSC Meeting Members

We may have a wee problem with the proposed BigBlueMeeting service that we
were planning to use for today's DHSC Meeting in 15 minutes. The plan was to
use the public demo meeting space, in the hope that no-one would be using it
at the time. Unfortunately, it seems to be in use at the moment.

If we can't make it work for us, we may have to abandon Shaun's demo, and
just revert to the GoToMeeting service for the "normal" items of our
meeting.  I will send another e-mail shortly if we can't get it to work.

Tony Self