Subject: DITA Adoption TC votes for a new Help Subcommittee

Title: DITA Adoption TC votes for a new Help Subcommittee
Hi All,
Just in case you didn’t hear, the DITA Adoption TC voted to accept your request for form a new Help Subcommittee. Please join the TC directly. You’ll need to do that first in order to join the subcommittee.

Gershon Joseph is contacting OASIS to get the new subcommittee formally in place. As soon as we hear from them, you can have a formation meeting.

Happy to have this new activity as part of our efforts to promote DITA adoption worldwide.

Best regards,
JoAnn Hackos
Co-chair DITA Adoption TC
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com