Subject: Next Help Subcommittee Meeting

Greetings colleagues

At our last meeting, we set a next meeting date of 9 August. However, I
forgot to enter the date into Outlook, which is more reliable than my own
memory. Consequently, I forgot all about our scheduled meeting. I'm so
sorry.

Can I suggest that we meet next Monday, 16 August, at the same time (4:30 pm
US EST)?

I will send out a formal meeting notice on Wednesday or Thursday.

Again, my apologies.

Tony Self