Subject: DHSC and DAHSC Meeting Postponed

Greetings colleagues

We have realised that there is a US holiday on the 30th of May, which was
the date we had earlier scheduled our next meeting. It therefore might be a
good idea to postpone the meeting by a week, so that no-one has to miss the
holiday!

I will send out a formal notice for the rescheduled meeting for 6 June
sometime next week.

Tony Self
Chair DITA Help Subcommittee
Chair DITA Adoption Help Subcommittee