Subject: DHTG updates and build...

Hi...

As decided in our last meeting, there will be a build of the DHTG this Friday (thanks Stan!). We're hoping to encourage everyone to update one or more of their assigned topics before this date so we can review the guide in all its glory.

What would be ideal is if everyone can at least check out and check back in a topic so we know that the SVN process isn't one of the stumbling blocks in moving forward with this work. If you find that you're having trouble with the check out/in process let us know so we can get that resolved.

Stan .. where was that document that provided tips on this? Maybe you can send it out to the list in case someone needs that?

Our next meeting is scheduled for the Nov 21 .. hope to see you all there!

...scott