Subject: No Quorum at Meeting

Greetings colleagues

We ended up with only Chris and myself on the line today. You'll be pleased
to know we resisted the temptation to change the constitution and vote
ourselves a salary and a junket to Rio and decided we hadn't reached quorum.

We'll reconvene in the New Year, and we'll figure out a suitable date.

I'd like to wish everyone (and your families) a Merry Christmas and a Happy
New Year, and thank you for your contributions during 2011.

Tony Self