Subject: Re: [dita-adoption-help] Meeting Scheduled for Monday

Hi Tony...

I've got a GoToMeeting account (not corporate, just the base model) that we could use if needed until a proper replacement is found.

Never really thought about his before, but it seems that OASIS should be providing this for these meetings, no? We shouldn't need to scrounge around for a method to communicate. Am I out of line in thinking this?

Cheers,

...scott