Subject: DHSC Meeting - Need to Defer By One Week

Hi --

This Monday -- our next formally scheduled meeting date -- turns out to be bad for two of us (school vaca, Patriots Day in MA). I am hoping that we can review our two DITA 1.3 proposals in Stage-2 format and be prepared to review them with Robert Anderson (if he is able to join us next Monday - 04/23 - 04:40PM/EST).

Sorry about the churn ... I'll send the GoTo Meeting connection information.

/stan