Subject: DHSC Updates From the TC Meeting Today

Hi all --

A couple of quick updates from the TC meeting today.

1. Proposal 13061 (windows placement) - unanimously
   approved for moving ahead into Stage-3. Congrats!!!

2. Proposal 13060 (context ids) - the TC recognized
   that we are right on (or over) the edge on this
   one. Kris granted a one-week extension to the Help
   SC on 13060 and the TechComm SC on 13097.
   - We need to get a complete Phase 2 proposal to
     the TC in time for it to review and discuss it.
     FWIW -- meeting next Monday and resubmitting the
     proposal the evening before the TC discussion
     is very risky. I recommend getting the revision
     to the TC Monday AM (EST) at the latest.
   - If the discussion goes well at the TC meeting
     next Tuesday, 13060 would be up for a vote the
     following Tuesday (09-03).
   - If reviewers are confused or not in agreement
     next week, we'd have run out of time. Toast.

Stan