Subject: [dita-learningspec] Four Components to Curriculum Development of Concern to an XML Schema

Greetings,

First question: how is a file attached to email originating from the
Email Messages pages? Couldn't figure it out. This is a reply-all from
another subject.

John and I explored some topics relating Gagne to the RLO model and what
that could mean for a learning/instruction-based schema. We observed
there could be four nested layers to modern curriculum development that
may need recognition in the schema. This is an early supposition,
exploratory at best, but rooted in a hunch that the way to a schema is
through first identifying curriculum development components.

See attached. Hope it makes a little sense.

Wayne

4layers.jpg