Subject: Blue Mango GE Voluson-i Training Example

DITA Learning Subcommittee members-

GE has kindly given me permission to distribute a product training we
prepared for them in our e-learning delivery system.  This material
was not prepared using DITA but applies many of the principles we
have been discussing.  If you would like to download and look at it I
can answer any questions you have at our next call.

I have attached 2 PDFs that show a few of the principles that I think
might be of interest to the SC.  Make sure you view them in order and
they will make more sense.

There is both a Windows and Mac installer.  You do need
to have QuickTime 7 installed to use the application.  You can
download it at:
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone.html

The training is on the GE Voluson-i portable 3D/4D ultrasound
system.  If committee members install the application I would be
happy to talk them through some of the design decisions we made when
creating it.

Windows Installer (52 MB):

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/bmls/programs/gemed/
volusoni/volusoni_install.exe

Mac Installer (105 MB - the content is the same but the Windows
installer compresses much better):

http://www.bluemangolearning.com/download/bmls/programs/gemed/
volusoni/volusoni_install.dmg

Regards,