Subject: DITA learning SC - no meeting Thursday, 1/11

Dear DITA learning SC -

As we discussed at our meeting last Thursday, Jan 4, 2007, we will meet as a full team once monthly on the first Thursday of each month at 11 am ET. Between monthly meetings, we'll schedule working meetings on specific action items.

The first set of working meetings will work towards a review and revision of the working set of strawman proposals (including coming up with a different name for them) and make turn them into a top-level strategy and plan with specific goals, action items, and time line. The goals is to bring back a full set of working proposals for discussion and approval at the next regular "all-team" meeting on Thursday, February 1.

There will be no meeting tomorrow, Thursday, Jan 11. I will contact each member of the SC and will schedule the first working meeting for next week.

Stay tuned - I look forward to working with all of you to make good progress in the next several months.

John Hunt