Subject: working status of strawman proposals

We have a good working meeting last Thursday and made good progress on revising Strawman Proposal #1.

See the results and latest version in the wiki here -

        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/Strawman_Proposals

The discussion notes are recorded here -

        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/Structure/Proposal1WorkingNotes

Thanks to everyone who attended and contributed to the discussion. Please have a look at the latest revisions to Proposal 1 in the wiki. Feel free to EDIT the wiki page and add additional comments or revisions. We can always compare back to the latest draft that is captured in the main proposals page.

We plan to continue work on the proposals, with the goal to have completed discussion and revisions to Proposals 1-3 in time to bring to the Feb 1 monthly meeting of the full sub-committee.

To faciliate, I've set up these discussion pages for proposals 2 and 3:
        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/Structure/Proposal2WorkingNotes
        http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/Structure/Proposal3WorkingNotes

Our next working meeting will Thursday, Jan 25 at 11 am - noon ET.

Thanks, and looking forward to all your good inputs.

John
John Hunt
Lotus Education Development
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group