Subject: for tomorrow's meeting .. learningbase?

Sorry I can't attend the meeting tomorrow due to an unavoidable conflict.
I looked over the topics (no pun intended) for discussion and only have
one issue/question/point of clarification ...

    WRT:
*http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/Structure/ImplementationInDITA

 *I see learningbase which is proposed to be specialized from
topic/topic.  Unless I am way off here and don't understand ...

Isn't learningbase more akin to ditabase (with root element of <dita>)
from mother DITA 1.1?  I've seen use of <dita> as a container
that would seem ripe for whatever the Learning Object wrapper needs to
be.  It contains the various instructional objects and information objects
in the pretty picture.  Correct me if I'm off base here.

Other than that all seems pretty good to me.

Thanks,
John