Subject: No DITA learning SC meeting Thursday, March 8

Hi -

Due to schedule conflicts this week, there will be no Thursday 11 am ET working meeting of the DITA learning SC this week.

We do now have leads for 5 of the 6 topic types in our phase 2 design activity.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/TopicTypeLeads

The goal for March is to work as a team with the leads to collect content samples, revise overviews, start identifying elements needed to support the topic designs.

If you have a specific interest in one or more teams, please add your name to the wiki page.

If you'd like to lead the Learning Enhancement design, please volunteer for that!

You can find links to the design plan and starting design documents for each topic type on our main wiki page, here - http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningSubcommittee.

Let's get started designing topics.

John Hunt