Subject: Groups - MediaNotes DITA Learning Content Examples (MediaNotes DITA Example Files.zip) uploaded

Here is some example content for one of our software products that we have
formatted in the proposed Learning Content Topic Type.  This contains
several DITA topics with the learning content xml added.

 -- Greg DeVore*

The document named MediaNotes DITA Learning Content Examples (MediaNotes
DITA Example Files.zip) has been submitted by Greg DeVore* to the DITA
Learning and Training Content Specialization SC document repository.

Document Description:
This zip archive contains several DITA Learning Content examples created to
document a software applications.  John Hunt has kindly reviewed the output
and tidied up the XML a bit.  He as also added some example output in HTML
and PDF.  We can use these examples to start looking at some actual content
in a Learning Content Topic type.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=23750

Download Document: