Subject: trouble with ant -f build_demo.xml

I'm having a helluva time trying to get a successful build.

When I:

ant -f build_demo.xml

I get lots of errors, the following of which is the first one:

mappull:
  [xslt] file:/C:/DITA-OT1.3/xsl/preprocess/mappullImpl.xsl:587:21:
Warning! Can not load requested doc: C:\DITA-OT1.3\temp\topOverview.xml
(The system cannot find the file specified)

This message is very curious because it references topOverview.xml but
all the content files distributed by John recently have a *.dita
extension (as in topOverview.dita).

Does anyone know the innards of mappull?  Is there some processing that
should have been done taking the *.dita file as input and creating an
*.xml file in temp as output?

Thanks,
John