Subject: Groups - learning_plan_model_may_30-final.doc uploaded

The document revision named learning_plan_model_may_30-final.doc has been
submitted by John Hunt to the DITA Learning and Training Content
Specialization SC document repository.  This document is revision #1 of
learning_plan_model_april_25_a.doc.

Document Description:
Posted by John Hunt on behalf of Wayne Gafford.

The Learning Plan Information Model group is happy to hand in the work
completed over the last few months. Please find attached a three-columned
table that describes the model element names, model element descriptions
and the model element content. The final section, , is partially
populated.

When you have questions about the model as you create the schema, please
contact Kevin Reuss at Intelligent Automation, Inc. His number is 301 294
4620. His email is kruess@i-a-i.com

Please let me know when the schemas are complete, as we want to test them
in S1000D. In fact, Leslie Lucus at the Submarine Learning Center in
Groton, CT is co-sponsoring with ADL the S1000D change proposal that brings
our training/learning models into S1000D.

I leave for Europe on June 2 around 9am. Hope you get to review the doc
before then. Be back June 29.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=24256

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/24256/learning_plan_model_may_30-final.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of learning_plan_model_april_25_a.doc.  The
document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

-OASIS Open Administration