Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] a question about Epic

Title: Scott Hudson
You might try: http://adepters.org/

The official email alias is now through: http://portal.ptcuser.org/
adepters@lists.ptcuser.org

Best regards,

--Scott

  Scott Hudson
  XML Business Architect

  scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com

  O:  303.542.2146

  C:  303.332.1883

  F:  303.544.0522

  www.FlatironsSolutions.com

  An Inc. 500 Company

John Accardi wrote:
Hello All,

 Seeing John's work in this AM's meeting, especiallly using Epic, I'm reminded to ask this group ...  Does anyone know helpful epic user aliases or, in particular, where one might get help troubleshooting Epic errors in compiling DTDs?  I am just now purchasing Epic and am starting to use it.  My DTDs are not compiling and the errors cited are not that helpful.  I suspect some issues with multi-part DTDs, like our DITA DTDs, where there is both a *.dtd and a *.mod file component.

 Thanks,
 John