Subject: [Fwd: [dita-learningspec] Re: eLearning Guild article on"Instructional Design of Learning Objects"]

Hello,

  I have tried unsuccessfully for two days now to create an account and
log in to eLearning to get this article. Until I unravel this, would
someone please send me the article?

  Thanks,
  John
--- Begin Message ---
Dear DITA learning content sub-committee,

With sincere apologies to the author, Joanne Mowat (not Moffat) is the author of the recent eLearning Guide e-Magazine article, "The Instructional Design of Learning Objects." See http://www.elearningguild.com/articles/abstracts/index.cfm?action=view&CFID=5775723&CFTOKEN=98221289.

Again, this is an excellent article, presenting a very pertinent perspective about XML structured content, learning objects, and instructional design.

I consider it a "must read" for participants in our ongoing discussions about the design of the DITA learning content specialization.

Thanks.

John
John Hunt
Lotus Education Development
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com