Subject: Call on Thursday Aug 2 and Aug 9

Hi all

This is just advance notice that I will not be on the next two L&T calls
on Thursday August 2 and August 9.  I will be travelling on Aug 2 and
taking part in the MERLOT/OpeniWorld conferences in New Orleans on August 9.

Please accept my apologies.

Thanks
Allyn

--
Allyn J Radford
Principal

Solution Architecture Consulting
Standards-based eLearning Systems and Content
Digital Content Exchange Planning and Development

Phone: +61 (0)3 9751 0730
Mob:   +61 (0)419 009 320