Subject: [Fwd: [dita-learningspec] Groups - draft1_dita_learning_spec.zipuploaded]

Please feel free to review and comment on these pieces of the overview
content in the spec:

  Problems with Unstructured Content
  The benefits of Structured Content for Learning

Please send any feedback directly to me by EOB Tues 10/23 so I can
submit my final version to John Hunt on time.

Thanks,
John

   Problems with Unstructured Content <cid:part1.02060702.01080309@sun.com>

--
John Accardi
Senior Instructional Designer, Solaris Curriculum Development

--- Begin Message ---
Includes latest updates with LO content from John Accardi, learning plan
topic content from Wayne Gafford, and LOM descriptions from Scott Hudson.

 -- John Hunt

The document revision named draft1_dita_learning_spec.zip has been
submitted by John Hunt to the DITA Learning and Training Content
Specialization SC document repository.  This document is revision #9 of
draft1_lctopic_types_spec.zip.

Document Description:
First draft of language reference specification for the learning topic
types.

Most recently updated September 26, 2007. Expect frequent review, change,
revision, and updates.

Unzip to the demo/learningsc folder in your local DITA OT folder. To view
html output, doc/index.html.

Oct 17 version includes new content for the following:
- LO's about Problems/Benefits with unstructured/structured content
- Learning plan topic
- Learning metadata elements

Includes DITA source topics, html output, and HTML Help output.

To view html output, launch doc/index.html in a web browser.

To view HTML Help output, launch doc/DITAlearningspecialization_ref.chm.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=25757

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/25757/draft1_dita_learning_spec.zip

Revision:
This document is revision #9 of draft1_lctopic_types_spec.zip.  The
document details page referenced above will show the complete revision
history.

-OASIS Open Administration
--- End Message ---