Subject: Calling for use cases for DITA learning content

Dear DITA learning and training content sub-committee -

We're getting closer and closer.

The DITA Technical Committee asks for an Issue statement to accompany our Design and language specification, when we submit it for TC review next Tuesday. Our issue # is 12058.

I have drafted an issue statement - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/25830/IssueLearningSpec12058.zip.

This is publicly available here - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=dita-learningspec.

Please take a moment to review.

I'd especially like to see if we can add a few Use cases along the lines of the ones I included about the 12031 on controlled values.

If you have a suggestion for a use case, please post it back a reply to this email list.

Finally, see our latest draft design and language spec here, in pdf - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/25829/DITAlearningspecialization_ref_book_lite.pdf.

Thanks.

John
John Hunt
DITA Architect / Lotus Education Development
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com