Subject: Re: [Fwd: [dita-learningspec] Groups - draft1_dita_learning_spec.zipuploaded]

Thanks, John,

    I've fixed as per your comments 1) and 3).  The paras were in the
lcIntro and now are in shortdesc.

    WRT 2 ... I'm not sure exactly what we need here.  What is the scope
of such use cases?  Like how does one communicate (markup) the objective
of some training?  A broader use case?  Like how to construct a full
learning object?

    Thanks,
    John

--
John Accardi
Senior Instructional Designer, Solaris Curriculum Development