Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] tomorrow's DITA learning SC meeting

Hello John:

Although I’d love to see the show-in-tell, it wouldn’t be enough to do a meeting tomorrow just for that unless others have asked as well.

Kindest Regards,

- Jeff

Jeff Deskins

Principal Consultant, Solutions Consulting

JustSystems, Inc.

Office: 805-468-4162

Cell: 805-712-1810

jeff.deskins@justsystems.com