Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] LC FAQ

Patrick:

John’s explanation is the direction intended by the question.  Question #3 should be a generic answer where Question #4 can go into more detail.

Does this sound correct?

- Jeff

Jeff Deskins

Principal Consultant, Solutions Consulting

JustSystems

Office: 805-468-4162

Cell: 805-712-1810

jeff.deskins@justsystems.com