Subject: [Fwd: RE: Clarification: Statements of Use]

FYI.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RE: Clarification: Statements of Use
Date: 	Thu, 15 May 2008 10:26:19 -0600
From: 	Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
To: 	Hudson, Scott <Scott.Hudson@flatironssolutions.com>

Exactly :-)

Here's the definition from the TC Process Policy:
"Statement of Use", with respect to a specification, is a written statement by
an OASIS Organizational Member stating that it is successfully using or
implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance clauses
specified in Section 2.18, and stating whether its use included the
interoperation of multiple independent implementations.

--

Unless the learning specification is going to submitted as a separate standard
(that is, separate from DITA 1.2) then statements of use will need to be

Regards,

Mary

--

*  Scott Hudson*