Subject: reviewing the DITA 1.2 learning language ref topics

Dear DITA learning & training content sub-committee -

Thanks again to Robert Anderson for the good discussion last week about the draft language specification for DITA 1.2.

We agreed to make some assignments and do a review of the draft documentation for the learning elements. I've posted assignments in the wiki here - http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/lcReftopics.

The main review tasks are:

 * Check the shortdescriptions for a) accuracy, b) good grammar.
 * Check the examples for accuracy and overall goodness.
 * Check that the attributes are listed correctly.
 * Make any other general comments.

There are still some spots open, so anyone wishing to do some reviewing, please add name to the table in the wiki or reply back here with how many you'd like to do, and I'll add your name to the table.

Thanks much.

John
John Hunt
DITA Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com