Subject: DITA learning lang spec - review issues

Dear all interested people,

Here's my list of issues from the reviews of the DITA learning language spec that Fred Evers and I have now completed.

1.  id is a required attribute for learningBase, learningPlan, learningOverview, learningContent, learningSummary, and learningAssessment, but the attributes tables in the built versions of the lang spec topics display not required.

2. For lcTime, where are the 'name' and 'value' atts defined in the xsds?

3. learningSummarybody appears to be optional in the xsd. If so, it should be a required element in a learningSummary topic.

4. In the lang spec, the computed table for learningSummary "Contains" shows learningSummarybody as part of learningContent, when it really is learningSummary (topic type) that is available as a nested topic in a learningContent topic.

5. I revised descriptions and examples in these topics:

lcObjective.dita, learningPreAssessmentRef.dita, learningPostAssessmentRef.dita,learningSummaryRef.dita, learningContentRef.dita, learningPlanRef.dita, learningOverviewRef,dita, learningObject.dita, lcOpenQuestion.dita, lcInstruction.dita, lcChallenge.dita, lcSecurity.dita, lcResolution.dita, lcGraphics.dita, lcW3C,dita, lcOJT.dita, lcMotivation.dita.

John
John Hunt
DITA Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
Chair, OASIS DITA learning and training content sub-committee
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com