Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] your DITA - SCORM paper

Thanks John

The link to the collection of SCORM 2.0 papers is this
http://www.letsi.org/letsi/display/nextscorm/SCORM+2.0+White+Papers

Navigate to different areas as required to understand more about LETSI's
role and what they are doing.  My paper is titled Learning in the
Mainstream and basically advocates solving some of the SCORM 1.x by
using DITA in SCORM 2.0.  It attempts to consider the needs of various
different groups rather than the traditional 'market' for SCORM alone.

There is now a large number of papers that are focused on a range of
issues from the structure of SCORM to sequencing to cross domain
scripting etc etc.  It is worth exploring for papers on your own
personal area of interest.  I gather that LETSI would also like people
to feel free to comment as they see fit.

Hope is useful
Allyn

--
Allyn J Radford
Managing Director

Solution Architecture Consulting
Standards-based eLearning Systems and Content
Digital Content Exchange Planning and Development

Phone: +61 (0)3 9751 0730
Mob:   +61 (0)419 009 320