Subject: DITA L&T in a JustSystems Webinar

Hi:

I saw an interesting webinar yesterday from JustSystems entitled "Beyond the Book and the Class – Using DITA for Training & Support". It prominently promoted DITA Learning and Training and the upcoming DITA 1.2 spec. There was marked interest in the crowd.

The recording should be available within the next few days on JustSystems' webinar page if you are interested. There is quite a bit of the usual "What is DITA" coverage that we all know too well by now and then the L&T coverage is near the end.

http://na.justsystems.com/webinars.php

Troy Klukewich
Information Architect
Oracle