Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Fw: [dita] DITA Help Technologies Guide

Hi Troy,

I think you are spot-on about the default training environment. We
certainly want to provide SCORM-compliant output, but that doesn't mean
we should require an LMS to use our specialization! There are many ways
of delivering training, and I really like your suggestion about Slidy.

It would be relatively easy to get good looking content generated in
Slidy format. I'd shoot for HTML Help and Eclipse as other great formats
for folks to use, and would function as a "poor man's" delivery system.

I think these are great suggestions, and as you say, we need to figure
out how to get it done with some help!

Best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.