Subject: Adding DITA L&T agenda items

Hi John:

I'd like to add two items to the next DITA Learning and Training agenda:

* Sowmya and Briana from DITA Adoption would like to be involved with creating a real world L&T sample per our previous discussion

* Ongoing discussion from DITA Adoption regarding the DITA Help Guide draft now in review, how it pertains to our interest in having a similar, practical L&T guide

Troy

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Troy Klukewich | Information Architect | 408.872.0228
Oracle Tax and Utilities Global Business Unit