Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] FW: Fw: [dita-users] DITA and E-learning/SCORM

The home page has the latest documentation:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dita-learningspec

The FAQ
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/DITA_Learning_FAQ) has
instructions on how to test the samples:

How do I use the plugin? To set this up, with sample content and
specialized plug-in processing, do the following:

   1. Download and install the DITA Open Toolkit 1.5 Sep 2 (or later)
      Test Build
         1.

            The DITA OT home page is on SourceForge
            <http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/SourceForge> here -
            http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot

         2.

            Download the Sep 2 test build -
            http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132728&package_id=179008&release_id=623613
            <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=132728&package_id=179008&release_id=623613>

         3.

            Note - For Windows, use the full easy
            install:http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dita-ot/DITA-OT1.5_full_easy_install_M5_bin.zip?modtime=1220290907&big_mirror=0
            <http://downloads.sourceforge.net/dita-ot/DITA-OT1.5_full_easy_install_M5_bin.zip?modtime=1220290907&big_mirror=0>

   2.

      Download the
      dita12_learning_samples_plugins.zip:http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/29190/dita12_learning_samples_plugins.zip
      This provides a plugin with specialized learning processing and a
      samples folder with learning content.

   3. Unzip dita12_learning_samples_plugins.zip to the DITA OT 1.5 root
      folder. This is the folder with build.xml, build_demo.xml, etc.
   4. Use startcmd.bat or startcmd.sh from the DITA OT 1.5 root folder
      to open a command box.
   5. Type ant -f integrator.xml and press Enter. This sets up the
      specialized processing for the learning content from the xsl in
      the plugin.
   6. Use ant -f build_demo.xml to generate sample web or other builds
      of the learningsample.ditamap. You will be prompted for the name
      of the file to process. Use:
      samples/learning/learningsample.ditamap. The
      testlearningAssess.html shows specialized processing for the
      interaction items.
   7. Use this command to build SCORM template 4b output: java -jar
      lib\dost.jar /i:samples\learning\learningsample.ditamap
      /outdir:samples\learning\out /transtype:scormtemp4b

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.