Subject: Action updates

FYI:

Per our DITA Learning and Training meeting today, I have sent e-mails to Sowmya and Briana to join our SC for the samples project.

I will follow up with John Hunt in preparation for the kick-off meeting and send out an announcement e-mail at a later time. (I'd like to get Briana and Sowmya on our e-mail list first.)

Thanks,

Troy Klukewich
Information Architect
Oracle