Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Proposal: New Base Class for all L&T InteractionElements

Hi Eliot,

I think the proposal has good merit, and can see the need for a common base for additional interaction specializers.

If I understand correctly:

* Specializers could add entire new interactions from this base, while keeping the interactions within the global set defined by lcInteractionBase.

* Specializers could also specialize from learningDomain if they want to use elements already defined there, such as lcFeedback, etc.

Do I correctly conclude that there is no need to include elements such as ldFeedback in the base?

John
John Hunt
Chair, OASIS DITA Learning and Training Content sub-committee

Structured Content Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com