Subject: Fw: [dita] Status of review #2 assignments

Dear Learning and Training sub-committee members -

Note that we are listed as reviewers for the L&T portions of the DITA 1.2 spec.

I'm planning to review and complete by Tuesday, Oct. 13.

Sections we need to review include the following:

Please respond to the list if you can review some or all sections, and by when.

The download is here - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34324/dita1.2-spec-complete_20September2009.zip.

Thanks much.

John
___________________________________
John Hunt
Chair, OASIS DITA Learning and Training content sub-committee

Structured Content Architect / Lotus Information Development Center
IBM Software Group/Lotus Software
john_hunt@us.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by John Hunt/Cambridge/IBM on 10/08/09 08:52 AM -----
From: Kristen James Eberlein <keberlein@pobox.com>
To: DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: 10/05/09 10:15 AM
Subject: [dita] Status of review #2 assignments

Hi, TC members.

If you had committed to review sections of the second draft of the 1.2 specification, please review the following table and let me know when you expect to complete your review. (If you cannot review the draft, please let me know that also.) This will help me line up replacement reviewers, if needed.

I realize that we have large issues on the table currently, but we also have the job of getting the specification written, reviewed, and out the door to finish. Every bit of effort put into reviewing the draft gets us closer to the end goal.

Kris
Section Reviewers Status
Introduction to DITA JoAnn Hackos
Stan Doherty
Kris Eberlein ("Basic concepts")
Hackos: Completed 28 September 2009
Doherty:
Eberlein: Completed 4 October 2009
DITA markup Elliot Kimber
Kris Eberlein ("Linking and addressing")
Kimber:
Eberlein: Completed 1 October 2009
Processing Jeff Ogden
Dick Hamilton ("Chunking," "Printing," "Collation")
Ogden:
Hamilton: Completed 3 October 2009
Specialization Seth Park
Gershon Joseph
Bruce Nevin
Park:
Joseph:
Nevin: Completed 24 September 2009
Configuration and extension Seth Park
Gershon Joseph
Park:
Joseph:
Technical content JoAnn Hackos
Kris Eberlein
Don Day
Hackos:
Eberlein: Completed, 2 October 2009
Day:
Learning and training JoAnn Hackos
Bruce Nevin
Learning & Training Subcommittee
Hackos: Completed 1 October 2009
Nevin: 80% completed 1 October 2009
Learning & Training Subcommittee
Base Paul Grosso Grosso: Completed, 24 September 2009
Technical content JoAnn Hackos Hackos: 75% completed 1 October 2009
Learning and training Bruce Nevin
Learning & Training Subcommittee
Nevin: 80% completed 1 October 2009
Learning & Training Subcommittee