Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] [Fwd: Formation of DocBook Subcommittee for eLearning]

Just a sidenote here on procedures. The actual subcommittee has not
yet been created - while the TC has voted/approved, the Kavi group is
not yet set up. Once it is, anyone who wishes to participate will
first need to join the DocBook TC as a member, and then join the
eLearning subcommittee. A note will be sent to the DocBook TC once the
group is officially created.

Regards,

Mary